Saturday, February 28, 2009

PLC SCADA COURSE DETAILS

We at Niyantran Controls are 2 partners having lots of expirience in PLC DCS and SCADA field and sound technical heads on our shoulders.

As our company is a start up and is small ,we have decided to concentrate on Training activity more .

We are simple people who will try to help you understand PLC better (or should I say Automation ?) and will also help you in preparing for interview questions.

The fee we charge for 6 days course is Rs.6,000 and there after you can come at our institute and do practicals free for any number of days(according to your and our convinience :) ).

We'll also be available on phone (as your friends) to help you clear your doubts if any.

We conduct cources on weekends thus 6 days course gets completed in 3 weeks.

We can also make changes according to your requirements in the course for completing it quickly if you want.

19 comments:

  1. Hello,

    Please provide your contact phone number. I am interested in PLC SCADA training course. Thanks.

    Best regards,

    Murali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Please provide your contact phone number. I am interested in PLC SCADA training course. Thanks.

    Best regards,

    Srinivas
    9177207019
    Vijai electricals
    sankara_srinivas2002@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi this is shiva plz provide ur address n contact no to contact n cisit u plz do it

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi plz provide ur ontact no n address to communicate with u plz do it

    ReplyDelete
  5. pls provide ur contact nos. i am interested to join the course.

    Regards,

    SHOUKATH ALI - 9885233795

    ReplyDelete
  6. plz provide ur contact no,details of course,when the fresher batch will be commense in augest?how many months will be required complete this coures?and ur respective addres to communicate with u.

    ReplyDelete
  7. pls provide ur contact no,course details

    ReplyDelete
  8. THIS IS BHASKAR I AM COMPLETED MSc INSTRUMNTATION. I WANT 2 KNOWN ABOUT TE PLC, DCS, SCDA

    ReplyDelete
  9. my name is srinu i am completing my b.tech EEE in 2008. now i am doing job .i am interested to learn about plc scada systems. what type of the opprtunities by doing this course.what is the future of this course. it is preferable for ECE students or ELECTRICAL students.

    ReplyDelete
  10. my name is Akash, continuing 2nd year EEE(Btech)
    Is this course will heelp me out in future.Pls reply me aakash.gourav@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi this is zahoor ,can i get ur cont details if you have an institute in hyderabad.buzzz me at 9885295089

    ReplyDelete
  12. Plz provide u r contact details

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi.. i m doin my btech. 4m NIT, Rourkela. Iwant to pursue a short term course at your institute in december. pls provide contact details and courses available in your institute,
    my contact no. is 9778352661

    ReplyDelete
  14. hie
    plz tell me detials about PLC SCADA COURSE.

    i want to pursue in ur institute
    i;m final yr btech eee student.

    my contact is 9985553951
    hinddhindsa@gmail.com

    do reply plzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  15. dear sir,

    please send me course detail on my mail ID-ops.elex@gmail.com.
    I am interested to do this course

    ReplyDelete
  16. PLC Training in Delhi? - DIAC Automation No.1 PLC Training Centre in Noida offers PLC, Automation Course in Delhi. Call +91 9310096831 for PLC Training Institute in Delhi, the only centre which offers you the best PLC Training in Noida.

    ReplyDelete